January 8, 2010

Flashing Lights

Resolution #2: Take More Pictures

Background: I’ve wanted to do a Project 365 (1 photo every day for 365 days) for a while now, but the entire idea seems a little daunting to me. I have an office job, live in a city that I find, for the most part, rather boring, and visit the same assorted 5 places regularly. I was (am) afraid of repeating photos/struggling to find 365 pieces of inspiration so I’ve modified Project 365 to something slightly more manageable.

Timeline: 1 year. My modification has spurred Project 52– 1 picture per week for every week of the year.




1[52]


You can also follow along via flickr **

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to do the 365 thing. and i travel a lot for work, so it would totally be doable, BUT i'm pretty sure i'd be a failure after like the 4th day. the new year is fast approaching so perhaps i will be motivated.

    new to your blog...so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come visit!

    http://lifeisreediculous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete