November 15, 2010

Weekend Uniform

8/30 [11/13/10]
{Sweater: Martin & Osa, Skirt: Banana Republic, Belt: Limited, Necklace: NY & Co., Tights: Express, Boots: Steve Madden}

8/30 [11/13/10]


Your eyes are not deceiving you, this is in fact, an entirely black outfit. This would also be my dress code for job 2.0. Surprisingly, this outfit was more difficult to put together than others.

Since I will be wearing something similar for the next 4 to 5 weekends, I thought I would get creative from the get-go. Because lord knows that when I work at 4am on Black Friday, there will not be an ounce of creativity in my outfit what so ever.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Love all of the jewelry detail with your basics! You look awesome. :) Hell if I look that good on a weekend! I was in my jammies ALL day yesterday, and most of Saturday. :)

    Also, I want you to teach me how to do my hair like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can definitely pull off an all black outfit! great job and I love how the jewelry adds a little sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, I love how you made all black a more interesting with the accessories. I definitely do not envy you working on black friday, I did it the past three years, and I'm very happy to have a non-retail job this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the entirely black ensemble! you definitely made it cute and interesting!

    if you have enough hair for it, you should try the fishtail now! i bet it would look great (kind of short and messy) on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one gorgeous uniform! It's all black but it still looks special..love that you jazzed it up with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful! I can't do all black, I'm pretty sure ... wish I could though, it's so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your NY&Co necklace Liz! It adds a classy and polished look to your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete