October 5, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

10/4/11 6
{Top & Shoes: Target, Pants: Limited, Scarf: J Crew, Sunglasses: Ray Ban}

10/4/11 2

10/4/11 1

10/4/11 5

10/4/11 3

10/4/11 4

Well I'm at it again, copying Kendi, that is. If you can't shamelessly copy your favorite style bloggers on the internet, what's the point of blogging at all?

Actually there are several reasons, okay...But I love when I see something stylish and chic on another blogger that I can recreate and rock at work {repeat after me, chambray is not denim...chambray is NOT denim}.
No point in re-iventing the wheel, right?

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I copied her look yesterday too! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad.  I copy Kendi's looks all the time.
    stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it on Kendi and I love it on you too!  It's one that I've locked away in my to be copied folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this look when I saw it on Kendi, and now I love it on you! Hopefully soon I'll be loving it on me :) Still on the hunt for a good chambray shirt though!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb pics.This Out is simple,
    elegant but still attractive Due to its unique color combination!! You Look
    Stunning in this Simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love the pop of color in your outfit w/ the scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled on your blog and I'm sooo glad I did! As a newbie in the working world, I find it hard to stay on trend while being stuck in an office all day. I love all your outfits and I'm excited to read more. Thanks for being awesomely chic for all us young pros. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit - I also get inspiration from Kendi! ;

    Jess xx

    The Vintage Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Liz, I absolutely adore this look on you. It's so fabulously put together, and yes, me too -love getting inspiration from my fave style bloggers. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit styling! You totally look Paris chic!

    ReplyDelete