December 28, 2011

Year in Review: Fall

Fall
Whirlwind | Effortlessly

Fall
A Wee Bit | Monkey See, Monkey Do

Fall
Over Here | This blog could be called...

Fall
Another day, another obsession | Timing

I'm wrapping up my year in review today, finishing with a look at a few my favorite outfits from the fall. This fall was a lot like the first title above, a whirlwind. Worked picked up, I started grad school and I returned to the world of retail worker for the holidays. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking, but I survived.


For a look back, here are the other 2011 year in review posts.
Winter | Spring | Summer

Thanks for following along with 2011 year in review. Looking forward to a fantastic 2012!



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You were nothing but chic this fall.  I'll have to steal some of these outfits!
    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed the Queen of Pencil Skirts! Love your style and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your outfits:) great post!
    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to click through to double check (since apparently I missed the original Timing post) - I totally bought that midi skirt a few weeks ago! It's such a perfect skirt for...everything. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete