January 11, 2012

Blog Love

Reading blogs is one of my favorite past-times {to say I have a plentiful google reader is a major understatement}. I love the community, the inspiration and it’s fun to see what others are up to via their blogs!

Since it’s been a while since I updated my blog roll – I thought I’d share with you 4 new/newish to me style blogs that I am loving recently. Without further ado…


KenzieFaith
Kenzie is just all around adorable. She has great hair and amazing clothing like this awesome cape.
{photo via Kenzie Faith}

ThirtyFiveInchInseam
I found Rebecca via This Time Tomorrow and was so glad I did! I love her use of color. Plus her glasses are pretty rad.
{photo via 35 inch inseam}

ClothesKarma
Meet Daena. She's from Pittsburgh {which I love} and is an avid thrifter. She balances between girly/feminine outfits and cozy casual ones.
{photo via Clothes Karma}

ThisTimeIsACharm
Katya's outfits always seem fresh and easy. Plus she's super sweet.
{photo via This Times a Charm}

Have you discovered any bloggers recently? Share in the comments!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment