January 24, 2012

Resolved

1/20/12 3
{Top: J Crew, Skirt: Asos, Scarf: LOFT, Shoes: Alfani}

1/20/12 5

1/20/12 4

1/20/12 2

1/20/12 1

I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions – but if I had to pick a style related one – it would be to wear more red. Maybe that doesn’t count as a New Year’s resolution, but seeing as it is January - let's just say I'm "resolved" on the issue of red. So there, glad we got that out of the way.

In other news, I’ve been a bit swamped with school, an ungodly amount of math/economics/finance and a serious case of morning lethargy. In case you’re not familiar with morning lethargy – it's where you set your alarm intending to shower, wash your hair, you know the normal routine – only to hit snooze for over an hour, use half a bottle of dry shampoo and rush out of your apartment totally disheveled and groggy. So if you've been wondering where I've been, I've either been in bed hitting snooze, or in class wishing I was in bed hitting snooze.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment