July 5, 2012

Raspberry & Dots

7/2/12 3

looktab_dark
Top: c/o StitchfixPants: Ann Taylor • Necklace: LOFT • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Me Too

7/2/12 4

7/2/12 2

Unfortunately, no 4th of July outfit or post here. Just another day/outfit at the office. Before you start calling me Benedict Arnold, please know that I did in fact celebrate and wear patriotic colors! I just didn't do the best job at capturing said outfit or really any moments from the day to be quite honest. But I suppose that's what happens when you're celebrating one of the best birthday's, right?

Celebrating > picture taking.

But isn't this top cute? It came as a part of my recent Stitchfix. I specifically asked for summer tops and the folks over at Stitchfix delivered. It was almost like they crawled inside my brain. Okay that's weird. Let's just say that did a good job :) 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment