September 24, 2012

Double Up

9/19/12 3

looktab_dark
Top & Scarf: J Crew Pants: Old Navy Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Alfani

1IMG_1685

9/19/12 4

9/19/12 1 

 I think when I look back at my style in 2012 {geez, where has the year gone?}, I think it would be fair to say this year has been a year of patterns. No, not routines {although I do love me some schedules}, I mean patterns of the polka dot, stripe, and animal print kind. Although I already have a pair of polka dot pants, I couldn't resist these when I spotted them at Old Navy on super sale. I took the sale to mean Old Navy was giving me the green light to double up my polka dot pant collection.

If sales aren't really secret shopping signals, than I'd rather be left in the dark. In the dark, with my 2 pairs of polka dot pants that is.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment