December 19, 2012

LBD Holiday Wear

12/18/12 1

looktab_dark
Dress: MadewellScarf: JCrewBelt: MadewellWatch: Fossil Shoes: Alfani via Macys

12/18/12 2

12/18/12 4

12/18/12 3

Knowing my tendency to run straight to the mall for special occasion shopping, I decided to pick up this Madewell dress for the holiday season. From holiday parties, a December wedding, and of course NYE -- I figured I could remix this classic LBD for all the different events {not to mention save myself all the last minute shopping}.

First up -- my work holiday party which was last night at Cincinnati's Music Hall. Normally my job is quite ordinary, but our work Christmas Party is really something special! While I'm certain there were a number of tacky holiday sweaters in the crowd and awkward conversations at the punch bowl, our performer was absolutely outstanding! Even though I'm not a big country music fan, it's hard not to enjoy Tim McGraw! 
Tim 
 You can check out past work holiday outfits here and here

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment