December 14, 2012

That Much Better

12/14/12 1

looktab_dark
Top: Anthro Cardigan: J.Crew • Pants: Limited • Watch: Fossil Shoes: Halogen via Nordstrom

12/14/12 3

12/14/12 4

12/14/12 2 

I'm not usually the type that coordinates my outfit with the holidays, but today is my office Christmas Party. And by Christmas Party, I mean my 2 co-workers and I will be having lunch with the added benefit of presents. So basically it's lunch with presents which is awesome.

But back to the outfit, I figured I'd wear my shirt with the biggest bow {the shirt itself is basically like a giant present} and my trusty green cardigan. It might not be very traditional Christmas outfit, but that's probably why I love it so much. Plus I wearing my animal print shoes. Animal print shoes make any outfit that much better. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment