November 19, 2013

Pink it's not even a question

11/19/13 1

11/19/13 4

11/19/13 2

11/19/13 3

looktab_dark
Top: JCrew Factory • Blazer: The Limited • PantsAnn Taylor • Shoes: JCrew Factory

While I tend to be a bit of an impulse shopper {patience, is not a virtue of mine} it's taken me years to find the perfect pink blazer. Usually, I would settle for something on sale, or a shade or two close to what I was imagining...but for a pink blazer apparently I had great expectations. Then finally, when I wasn't even looking I found this gem from The Limited. And to think even then, I didn't snatch it up right away {who am I?}. But once a nice sale rolled around again I finally decided what the heck let's try this one. And hey what do you know?! After a few years of trying, I finally found my perfect pink blazer #lettheremixingbegin

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment