November 26, 2013

Rest and Relaxation

11/23/13 1

11/23/13 3

11/23/13 4

11/23/13 5

looktab_dark
Sweater: JCrew Factor• Vest: Old Navy• Jeans: J Brand• Shoes: Toms

I don't know about you, but I am thoroughly looking forward to a bit of RR this Thanksgiving weekend. While I would totally rock this look on Thanksgiving, the more likely ensemble is going be leggings and a sweatshirt. Yep, my family is fancy all right.

But I did wear this over the weekend while I running a few errands with my sister. With the holiday coming up I'll be spending time at my parents' place. Which usually means I try to avoid my own grocery shopping at all cost. Well on Saturday I ran out of coffee and pasta which if you know me are the 2 things I basically live on. So a trip to Target was in order. But hey, if I'm going to buy a few groceries why not look at a few other nice things too? 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment