April 1, 2014

Spring Are You There? It's Me...

Boden March 2014 4

Boden March 2014 1

Boden March 2014 5

Boden March 2014 2

11IMG_1111

Boden March 2014 3

looktab_dark
Top: c/o Boden • Skirt: c/o Boden• Sunglasses: Prada • Necklace: JCrew Factory • Shoes: Me Too

Hallelujah, finally some nice weather! In fact, the weather was soo nice there wasn't even a cloud in the sky {which is why I had to find a nice little shaded spot for these photos}! But hey, I'm not complaining! It is absolutely beautiful out and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

For one of Spring's first nice days, I donned this new spring look thanks to the folks at Boden! I'm kind fond of florals, so it should be no surprise that I couldn't help but gravitate towards this print. If you haven't heard of Boden, be sure to check out their new summer collection which launched this week! And if anything catches your fancy, use the code X8W4 for 15% off plus free shipping from March 31st-April 19th. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment