November 6, 2014

California Love

I love to travel. So when my skymiles hit the 25k mark, I eagerly searched for flights for a mini fall vacay. Thankfully the skymiles folks were in my corner and a snagged a free ticket to LA {huzzah} to visit one of my best friends for Halloween.

If you follow me on instagram you've probably seen a few of these photos, but I couldn't resist sharing the festive costumes, spectacular trip the Santa Anita Race Track for Breeder's Cup, and a few other highlights. 

Best view in horse racing am I right?! #breederscup4.5 hour flight before another 3hrs  to LA. Hope this book is a good one! #travel #nextstop #californiaherewecomeGood morning from Santa Anita! #breederscup

Say hello to Benny the Jet and Wendy Peppercorn! #thesandlot #halloween #whereissquintsThanks to @epholmes for the #breederscup hook up today! Such a great day of racing!#dreamteam minus one @rachel_spadafora #missyou

Last day in Cali 😪😪😪Thanks to the family Suguitan for stopping by and hanging out!  @juliesugs @soogiesugsRumor is that it might snow in Ohio today. Not my problem today! #california #vacation

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment