November 13, 2014

Put a Scarf On It

Scarf as a Top5

Scarf as a Top
Scarf as a Top4

Scarf as a Top2

Scarf as a Top3

looktab_dark
Tee: GapScarf: Madewell • JeansJBrand Purse: Old Navy  Boots: Steve Madden

The internet and sisters are good for lots of things {cat memes, marathon TV parties, you know the usual}, particularly for spotting cute outfit ideas and insisting you recreate it. So thanks to my hip little sister Annie who lovingly nudged me to recreate this look from Sequins & Stripes.

More than likely you've seen the blanket scarf craze and admittedly I jumped on the bandwagon a while ago. But now with the ability to great a faux cape, I'm even more convinced that blanket scarves are here to stay. I mean a cape is essentially a fashionable way to wear a blanket, no? Gah. The lazy girl inside of me is ecstatic. If only I could manage to pull off that jogger pant trend. Then I'd be one fashionably dressed girl in pjs.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment