February 16, 2015

Boy Meets Girl

1IMG_3639

1IMG_3649

1IMG_3675

1IMG_3637

1IMG_3658

1IMG_3682

looktab_dark
Top: Anthropologie • Blazer: Zara • PantsThe Limited  ShoesJCrew Factory 

I shared this outfit on instagram a few weeks back and figured it's time for this look's day in the blog sun. I really love the pairing of a school boy blazer and a floral feminine top. While it may not be everyone's taste {and I did get a few odd looks at work}, the bottom line is I feel really good in it. The blazer gives the flowy top a bit of structure and adds a bit of polish for the office.

Although I won't be keeping this top strictly in my work wear rotation.
I'm thinking it will look equally as cute paired with my leather jacket and black jeans.
Stay tuned!   

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment