February 9, 2016

Vest Appeal

Blue Sweater 1

Blue Sweater 2

Blue Sweater 4b2

Blue Sweater 3

Blue Sweater 5

looktab_dark
Sweater: Anthropologie • JeansBR • Sunglasses: Rayban Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Boots: Sam Edelman

I'm slightly embarrassed to say this blue sweater has been sitting in my hamper for over a year. I rarely take things to the dry cleaner and unfortunately for this sweater that meant hanging out in a wrinkled mess at the bottom of my closet for a while. And did I go to the dry cleaner you might be asking? No, but I did finally buy some dryel and the result is that this drapey lovely is back in rotation.

Of course, I couldn't resist adding vest and some mixed metal jewelry. The result, a pretty perfect outfit for a weekend coffee date. When the only layer you need in mid February is a vest, that's my kind of winter. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment