May 24, 2016

Stella & Dot Memorial Day Sale + Dot Dollars

It's been crazy in my neck of the woods lately and I feel bad that the blog has been neglected. You can always catch me on instagram or snapchat {lizurso}. But I'm popping on today because I couldn't resist sharing some amazing Stella & Dot promotions happening right now.

Here are the highlights:

1) Dot Dollars -- A customer's favorite time of year! 
Untitled

Dot Dollars only happens twice a year so if you've been thinking about picking up a few new pieces now is the time. For every $50 you spend, you'll earn a Dot Dollar to use starting 6/23.


2) Memorial Day Sale - 25% of Sale Items
Untitled

So many favorites are on sale! My top picks:
Hudson Saddle Tote, Nancy Studs, and Eden Tassel Lariat.


3) June Trunk Show Exclusives Are Available
Untitled
Not only are you earning Dot Dollars when spend $50, but you also unlock our Trunk Show Exclusives. June's TSEO's launched early and I couldn't be more excited. Between our infamous Getaway Bag, Zia Necklace, Aida Tassel Earrings there are so many great items to snag at a steal! 


4) Mystery Hostess Show
Untitled

And to top it all off I'm hosting a Mystery Hostess Show. For every $50 spent you'll earn an entry to win the Hostess Rewards. The bigger the rewards, the more winners. Youcan shop here.

So that's the low down. Feel free to email me with any questions!
Happy Shopping!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment