June 25, 2009

A Potential Steal

I made it roughly 24 hours from my previous post before I succumbed to retail purchasing. But before you inevitably roll your eyes, let me take a few lines to justify my newest purchase.

One of my recent obsessions is the new season of The Bachelorette. Typically, the bachelor/bachelorette series isn’t my kinda TV. I’d much rather spend my time discussing the latest theories about LOST and reading my favorite blog by Doc Jensen… but that’s neither here nor there.

But back to my point before I veer into a LOST tangent. The obsession I have with The Bachelorette stems from my love of almost everything Jillian Harris wears. Recently, I caught a glimpse of her on Regis & Kelly wearing a super cute dress from Anthropologie and it just so happened my trendy roommate had purchased the same dress earlier that week.

So per usual I was perusing my favorite retail sites when I saw the same dress in another option.

But since I’ve been trying to better (I will not say good) about my spending habits I refrained from making an unnecessary 100 and something dollar purchase. Then today I came across this and priced at $34 (well within my spending range) I couldn’t resist.

If you too love what Jillian Harris wears I'd suggested you check out this site. It's how I found this gem.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment