February 9, 2010

misplaced blame

After months (eh, that may be a stretch, but it feels like MONTHS) without any retail therapy, I went a little overboard at Anthropologie. Can you blame me? With all the gorgeousness exploding for every angle of their store – how could you! If blame were to be placed I’d direct it towards my upcoming [26th eeek] birthday and the pursuit of the purrrrfect birthday ensemble. Or maybe because I received my tax return early (No, thank YOU, Mr. President!). Or maybe those too darn cute Anthropologie lovers/bloggers (I’m talking to you Roxy, Kim & Kendi) who fill my reader with plentiful amounts of Anthro goodies.

Regardless of the source I now have several new Anthro pieces hanging in my closet. Though I must admit that buyer’s remorse set in after approximately 24 hours (and fact that I did not have anything to wear with the lovely Odille skirt), thus I returned some of my purchases. I may take something else back, but the idea is pounding at my heart stringers.



Say hello to my little friends: Drenched Helenium, Best in Show, Emerald Cascade, Sky & Snow, Claudine & Grown in the Shade

If I were to take one back, I’m not sure how I would chose!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that store! I get into SO MUCH trouble :) In addition to their clothes I'm addicted to buying things for the home. $280 a panel for curtains? Sure, that's reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Anthropology! And that Emerald Cascade is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @S.I.F. I plan on wearing the Emerald Cascade on my birthday! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete