December 8, 2010

Remix Recap: Days 21-25


Remix Recap: 21-25


Per usual, here is your remix recap! It's hard to believe there's only 5 more outfits until the end. Today also marks an improvement upon my previous 30 for 30 this summer. Yes, yes I am a remix vetern {sort of}. While I wasn't posting outfits on the blog, I did participate via flickr {proof}, but unfortunately I only lasted 26 days. As I sit here, typing up this little summary of sorts, I am in fact on day 27.

Looking back on this set, I'm partial to day 22. I'll be back later today with day 26. In the mean time, leave your favorite{s} in the comments!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love 22 also! And great creativity on 25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 22 and 25 are my current favorites!!!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with for today.

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with 22 as well!! This challenge is leaving me a bit obsessed with any type of belt/scarf combo and I just love how you tied your belt and that ruffle scarf of yours! Congrats of making it to 27! Only three more! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I found your blog today! You're adorable and so very stylish! I'm following for sure : )

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just have to say i am LOVING your remixes. everytime i go through a post in my reader i have to do a double take. seriously doesn't seem like you are remixing the same items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks! That's the best compliment a remixer could ask for.

    ReplyDelete