July 12, 2011

Cross my heart


13/30
{Dress: Anthropologie, Belt: NY&Co., Flower Pin: H&M, Bracelets: Charming Charlie, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Shoes: Macys}

13/30

13/30

13/30

13/30

When yellow was voted as this month’s Everybody, Everywear item I joked that I may need put a pause to my 30 for 30 remix in order to participate. Turns out the joke was on me because this little lovely yellow number is definitely one of my 30 for 30 items! Maybe you’re thinking, “Liz you didn’t post your 30 for 30 items. How do I know you’re telling the truth?” I cross my heart and swear to the bloggy higher ups you can! My brain is so fried from the summer heat, I don’t think I could put together a coherent white lie to save my life. The unfortunate truth is, I am just slightly forgetful. Just not completely forgetful {thankfully}.


Hop on over to EBEW and check out how others are styling their yellow pieces.

Yellow | Everybody, Everywear

Pin It!

23 comments:

  1. Love the big flower pin! Very cute with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty printed dress! And your hair... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhh I love this dress so much!!  I don't know that I ever saw you wear it by itself (with awesome black accessories tho, btw) and it's INCREDIBLE.  I'm dying over the cut and print.  K enough fawning over your cuteness, I am overdosing on my own gushing here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great in this dress! It's such a flattering cut and I adore that flower! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is PERFECTION on you, and I love it with the flower brooch and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress you look super cute :)

    Hope you have a great day 

    http://kikiscornerfunfashionandfrivolity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty dress and that pretty flower brooch is too cute! Did it come like that or did you add that on there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this yellow dress!  So excited for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jessica! I added the flower for something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I love this dress {and your comment} too! Thanks for the gushing, girl needs that everyone once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that the yellow is more understated in the dress and the focus is on the pattern.  Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the muted yellow of this dress and the way you paired it with black accents. I'm usually afraid of trying the black with yellow combo (too bumblebee) but this looks so fresh and fun. The black flower accent is my favorite. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is gorgeous!  Love the black accessories too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Dress and, of course, I love the flower pin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for strating this up. It has been such fun! Slowing making my way through all the yellow outfits. Can't wait for the next one ...

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liz you are seriously kickass for all the work you and Linda do in putting together the challenges every month.

    Without fail I always find more blogs to love and more gorgeous and funny girls that I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for the challenge.

    And everyone just looks so good! The print of this dress is so lovely, I'll be keeping an eye out for material like this! And you look so happy :-)

    Thanks again,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  17. really nice!!

    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. And this is me wanting to run out and buy those ray bans! they look awesome on you!
    PS: the H&M dress is on sale! :) GET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yet another anthropogie dress I adore!
    -Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete