September 27, 2011

Review: HANAair Professional Hair Dryer


HANAair2

HANAair1

Remember my little everyday hair tutorial I did {check it out here}? Since the reviewing the Hana Flat Iron I’ve been using it religiously and let me tell you that I have noticed a MAJOR difference in my hair! I’ve been through quite the hair debacle since July {hair color 1, hair color 2, hair color 3} and keeping my hair healthy is my top priority. Of course, priority number 2 would be cutting down my styling time {see long video linked above for reference}.

Knowing that the Hana flat iron was superb, I reached out to the folks of Misikko to review a hair dryer. I received the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer and was eager to try it out. Maybe you’ve seen a few of these reviews on other style blogs, but I wanted to throw in my two sense. Before I tried the HANAair myself, I was a bit a skeptical of all of the rave reviews {if you have hair like me you might feel the same way}. Sure the dryer might be great for normal, slightly frizzy hair, but would it work just the same on my crazy lion mane?

Well I’m here to tell you that after a few weeks of using the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer I’m convinced. Not only does my hair dryer faster, but it also dries significantly less frizzy! Less frizz + less heat from the flat iron = healthier hair {please feel free to share my mathematical hair equation with others}!

If in you're in the market for a new hair dryer be sure to check out Misikko for the best hair dryers. Ohhh and if you're interested in the ever changing Liz Hair Saga, stay tuned for my new darker hair color debut later this week. If you're keeping count, it's hair color 4.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. what a lucky lady you are to be able to try out both of their products!  i'm continually impressed by the reviews i read of the flat iron and hair dryer and am really starting to think seriously about investing in one of their flat irons... it's nice to hear that you still believe it to be a really good tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is already a frizzy mess and I neither straighten nor use a hair dryer... I'd probably need an expensive good one like this if I ever wanted to use one. I avoid hair dryers like the plague because they just fry my hair... this probably wouldn't, hopefully hah. And wow that's a lot of hair colours... I've actually never dyed my hair, or even gotten highlights, which is apparently pretty rare these days haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the straightener and would love a blow dryer and curling iron from them, too. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, does it come with a monkey??  NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new hair dryer and since you described your hair using the same words I describe mine "crazy lion mane" maybe I should give it a go. 

    ReplyDelete