December 9, 2011

Cheetah

12/8/11 4
{Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger, Scarf: Fossil, Purse, Coach, Tights: Ann Klein, Sunglasses: Versace, Boots: Target}

12/8/11 3

12/8/11 2

It's taken me almost a year to break out these cheetah tights. As much as I love a good animal print, I wasn't sure they'd go over so well at work. So I kept it simple and wore a black dress and camel scarf. Obviously you can't see my dress since I'm bundled up in my winter coat {did I mention it's officially freezing}. But trust me it's just your run-of-the-mill dress.

I may have just been paranoid, but I'm not sure how the tights went over. At least I didn't get any random comments. But then again maybe my legs scared away the usual commentary. Rawr!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I actually think they look great! Great idea to pair them with some neutral, solid colors to downplay their effect. I have this same problem with work as well- I'm always paranoid that I will get weird looks if I experiment. 

    ReplyDelete