September 11, 2012

Hair Care

Full disclosure: As I'm writing this, I have not washed my hair since Saturday. I'm rocking a fierce {i.e. greasy} ponytail. While I sometimes choose sleep over clean hair, I do love me some hair products. The below are a few of my favorites.
 Hair

Good hair days are on par with good outfits for me. I could be wearing my favorite outfit, but if my hair is crummy it just isn't the same. And vice versa, a tee shirt and jeans are that much better on a good hair day. So today I'm bringing you a few my favorite products. I do like to switch things up every now and again, but these guys have a permanent spot in my overflowing cabinet of hair products.

Shampoo & Conditioner:
Since I have a Brazilian Blowout, I use a sulfate free shampoo. This Bumble & Bumble shampoo is the perfect mix of smell and suds.

Speaking of Brazilian Blowouts, I get them because my hair in its natural state is an unruly mess. This Redken conditioner has been a go-to product since I was 18. If you have thinner hair, this is great as a treatment. If your hair is like mine, it's great to use every time you wash your hair.

Products:
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In w/ Keratin. Simply put, it is a miracle. My hair needs a detangler and the added keratin makes it even better.

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser Oil - this is a new product in my daily routine. My hairdresser used it during my last appointment and I have been hooked ever since. Although I have thick hair, I don't like to use anything that makes my hair feel greasy. This oil is the best I have tried.

Tools:
A round bush is a crucial part of my styling. It's also a good arm workout ;)

Flat Iron - no lies, I'm a complete slave to my flat iron. We're besties.

Finishing:
This is probably the area, I experiment the most with. Herbal Essences hairspray has been a go to of mine for a while. I like the smell and it doesn't hurt my wallet.

Dry Shampoo - For today's like today when sleep > washing my hair. Ojon was the first brand I tried about 6 years ago. I've tried a lot of others out there, but as brunette this my favorite.



What are some of your favorite hair products?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment