October 24, 2012

Founder's Day

1IMG_1920

looktab_dark
Dress: Old Navy Cardigan: LOFT • Watch: Fossil • Shoes: Alfani

1IMG_1917

1IMG_1911

In honor of Delta Zeta's Founder's Day, I'm wearing my sorority colors. It's crazy to believe that this year marks the 10th anniversary of my joining DZ {where has the time gone?!} You may be thinking, "wow Liz time to let this sorority thing go", but if you're a sorority woman I hope you can appreciate this post.

10 years ago I made a decision to join greek life and that decision changed my life for the better. I made best friends, became a better person {by way of a mistake or two - it was college after all}, and experienced lessons that I doubt I would have learned otherwise. Delta Zeta gave me opportunities {and even my first job}, taught me not to take myself so seriously, and made my 4 years of college even more memorable.

If you're a DZ reading this Happy Founder's Day! Here's to another 110 enriching years!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment