November 28, 2012

Change of Pace

1IMG_2187

looktab_dark
Top: Madewell Sweater: J.CrewStole: Tulle Pants: LOFT • Shoes: Nordstrom

1IMG_2185

1IMG_2168 

 Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving {or if you're from Canada or somewhere else, a nice weekend!}. Is it me, or is anyone else starting to realize that time really does go by faster when you get older? I mean seriously, that was a 4 day weekend? All I managed to accomplish was a good amount of TV watching and eating an entire pie.

Although after working Black Friday the last 2 years, sitting around all weekend and losing track of time was really a nice change of pace. But now it's back to reality -- 5 day work weeks and graduate classes. Oh and maybe a bit of working out to make up for that pie incident.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I used to think an hour was such a long time! Now, I'm lucky if I have an hour to myself!

    Ah the joys of being a "grown up"

    Mj
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete