December 5, 2012

Put A Bow On It

1IMG_2275

looktab_dark
Top: J.Crew • Sweater: LOFTPants: Limited • Shoes: Madewell

1IMG_2272

1IMG_2280

Since there is no guy in my life to put a ring on it, I thought the next best thing might be to put a bow on it. Thankfully for me, I found this gem at the LOFT. I really wasn't intending to shop last weekend, but when my sister wanted to run a few "errands" it sounded much better than lounging around. I was really good for the first 20 minutes or so of our shopping trip. I picked out a few adorable pieces for her but once she hit the dressing room my will to not shop crumbled. If I've learned anything from my years of shopping, resisting the dressing room is half the battle. Once I'm in there the chances of me coming home with something are just that much stronger.

But on the bright side, now I have a cute bow sweater. If this isn't perfect for the holidays, I'm not sure I want to know what is.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment