February 28, 2013

In Review: February

February

I know a lot of people don't tend to not like the month of February, but I am a bit partial to this short and sweet month. Although school was crazy hectic {what else is new}, I celebrated my 29th birthday with a great group of friends. When I'm wasn't at work or school, I've been obsessed with The West Wing. I think I'm about 10 years late to the party, but I'm loving myself some Josh Lyman. 

Highlights:
- Birthday celebration with some of my best friends at Nada and Igby's.
- Finally finishing my capstone and my team winning the $5,000 grand prize!
- A few pleasantly warm and sunny days which were great for a walk around my neighborhood,

Favorite Outfits:
February Favorites
- Clearly, I'm still loving patterned pants! 
- You can check out the original posts here and here 
  
Looking Forward To:
- Spring Break! Not quite the same as college  but a week off from classes is reason celebrate.
- Annual trip to Chicago for St. Patrick's Day.
- Start working on my list of 30 things to do before I turn 30.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment