May 29, 2013

One of those mornings...

5/21/13 1

 looktab_dark
Dress: Gap • Cardigan: J. Crew Factory • Necklace: J.Crew Factory • ShoesSeychelles

5/21/13 2

5/21/13 3

It's apparently one of those mornings...

Nothing like waking up an hour later than planned....
Running out the door with no time to spare....
Only to get into your car and hear your skirt rip....
{clearly I'm not wearing a skirt in these photos -- but trust me this all happened today}

After hustling back into my apartment to find another skirt and I'm set to leave for work...
but then there's a huge ass van blocking my driveway....
Three honks and finally me hustling back into my apartment I've find the inconvenient parking guy...
and now I'm on the road...
Until the exit to work is backed up....

So needless to say I was a bit late to work. Outfit photos went out the door the minute I woke up late, but thankfully I have this from last week.

How's your morning going?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment