June 5, 2013

Non-Stop

5/30/13 2

looktab_dark
DressMadewell • Belt & Necklace: JCrew Factory • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Madewell

5/30/13 1

5/30/13 3

With summer {and the summer heat that comes with it}, I tend to lean towards wearing dresses. Since picking up this lovely on sale a few weeks back, I've been wearing it non-stop. Nothing's better than pretty dress that's perfect by itself or with an accessory or two {okay, or three}. Although, sadly until today there's been no blog proof. Sometimes if an outfit hasn't been blogged, it's almost like it didn't exist. Thankfully, we have instagram. Or if you're my non-blogging friend, regrettably there's instagram.

Can't stop wearing this madewell dress!Loving my new JCrew factory necklace! Although not sure how I feel about wearing florida gator colors ;)No tights hooray!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment