October 21, 2013

OnlineShoes.com Merrell Style Contest!

Online Shoes 2

Online Shoes 5

Online Shoes 4

Online Shoes 6

looktab_dark
Top & Scarf: J Crew • Jacket: Gap • Jeans: J Brand • ShoesMerrell c/o OnlineShoes.com

I'm excited to be participating in this month's OnlineShoes.com style contest! With fall in full effect, I jumped at the chance to style these Merrell Haven Autumn boots. Not only are they a great addition to a casual fall outfit, they're functional too. Merrell's shoes are perfect for days when you're outside in the cool weather or when you have a day full of walking around and running errands.

For my outfit I opted to pair these boots with a simple striped top and my go-to army green jacket. And it should be no surprise to see my trusty animal print scarf thrown in to finish the outfit off.

Be sure to check out the OnlineShoes blog and the other stylish bloggers here. And if you wouldn't mind voting for me, I'd really appreciate it! In case you need a little incentive anyone who votes is eligible to win a $500 OnlineShoes giftcard as well. With the winnings you snag a few pairs of boots for yourself! Talk about tempting....

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment