November 14, 2013

Too Much To Resist

11/13/13 1

11/13/13 2

11/13/13 3

looktab_dark
Top: Ann Taylor • Jacket: Ann Taylor • Pants: The Limited • Necklace: LOFT • Boots: Ann Taylor

I've been on a bit of Ann Taylor kick lately so when there was a 40% sale last week I grabbed a few items I'd been eyeing. This jacket being the most coveted item out of the bunch. I'm sucker for a motto jacket and the neutral palette and leather detail were just too much for me to resist {although my will power is not much to write home about}.

And when my office turned out be an ice box, it was quite the functional jacket too. I actually ended up wearing it zipped up all of the way for a bit of extra warmth. Which why I didn't think to snap a picture of it like that, in the 20 degree weather this morning, is beyond me.  

MIX MATCH

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment