May 19, 2014

Hoppy Monday

Flight Round DeuxGoing for the kolsh! #microbrewerytour #cincinnati #craftbeer #madteee Cheers! #microbrewerytour #cincinnati #craftbeerOn to the next stop! #microbrewerytour #cincinnati #craftbeer

Oh well hello there! More often than not I feel like I'm apologizing for the radio silence. Sorry for the sporadic posting, but that's my life right not. Sporadic. While I promise to get back to outfit posting soon, I thought I'd pop in and share a few photos from a fun Cincinnati microbrewery tour I went on this weekend.

Like most of the midwest, Cincinnati is the midst of a craft beer boom. As a beer lover and history nerd, I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day hopping from one tap room to the next. Cincinnati has a pretty storied beer history and it's great to see such a revival happening all over town.

If you're a beer lover and a Cincinnatian, here are the spots I visited:

Mt. Carmel Brewing Company
50 West Brewing Company
MadTree Brewing
Listermann Brewing
Moerlein Tap Room
Rhinegeist Berwery

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment