August 14, 2015

Rachel (Army) Green

Army Green 1

Army Green 3

Army Green 4

Army Green 2

looktab_dark
Top: Banana Republic • Pants: JCrew •  Purse: Ann Taylor Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Shoes: Madewell

My sister has taken to referring to this look as my Jen Aniston, Rachel Green outfit.

If you're a fan of Friends, you know that Rachel wore lots of great army green outfits. Sure her haircuts took center stage (if you grew up in the 90s it was a right of passage to rock the long layer Rachel cut), but let me tell you her outfits were (and most still are) on point.

On a non-Friends note. I'm expecting this outfit to get a lot of mileage headed into Fall. Yes, Fall! It's never too early to talk Fall, right? I plan on wearing this to work on Fridays. Plus I think it's super cute for a weekend around town. That Rachel Green knew what she was doing. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment