November 25, 2015

Stella & Dot Black Friday Deals + Win the Hostess Rewards

There are some pretty spectacular {pre} Black Friday deals going on with Stella & Dot!
And what's better is that I'm giving one lucky lady the entire hostess rewards!

The icing on the proverbial cake, you can grab all of these deals from the comfort of your home while eating turkey and sipping on eggnog #winning.

On facebook, I'll be posting the best deals as I see them, how to combine pieces to create the perfect gifts, and highlight the versatility of our pieces. If that sounds appealing, send me a friend request and I'll add you to my group.

Mystery Hostess

Here's how YOU can be eligible to win the Hostess Rewards:
1) Click this link, and RSVP "YES" to the trunk show
2) Make a purchase via my Mystery Hostess Trunk Show
**Both are mandatory for entry

Want to increase your odds of a S&D Shopping Spree, increase your chances with extra entries!
*Invite 5 friends to shop and have them RSVP "YES" using this link and receive 1 extra entry
*Purchases over $50 will receive 1 extra entry (and dot dollars)
*Purchases over $100 will receive 2 extra entries (and 2 dot dollars)


Not that you need any ideas, but here are a few of my favorite sale pieces


Have fun shopping and if you're here in the U.S., Happy Thanksgiving!


Details:
All purchases must be made via the Mystery Hostess Trunk Show Link Above
Trunk Show must qualify for Hostess Rewards with at least 4 unique orders + $300 in total sales
Winner must be a U.S. Resident

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment