January 27, 2016

Essential Elements

1IMG_1506

1IMG_1498

1IMG_1488

1IMG_1504

1IMG_1483

looktab_dark
Blazer: Banana Republic • Jacket: Ann  Taylor • JeansPaige • Bag: Stella & Dot Boots: Ann Taylor

This outfit has a lot of my favorite elements -- black jeans {my jam}, peplum top {we've been good friends for years}, and a moto jacket {the best kind of jacket, am I right?}

In full disclosure, this outfit is from 2015 {I hit pause on this post too}. Not that the date really matters, but you might have noticed my hair color is a bit lighter these days. So if you're that detailed oriented these photos are a few weeks old. Now you know... 

But as I was kind of saying above, black denim is absolutely my jam lately. I picked up this Paige pair at Anthro after wearing them for a look in their holiday fashion show. Unlike most denim, this pair is really holding their color and the fabric feels more like a pj than denim. So if you're in the market for a pajama like pair of true black {and will stay black} denim, I can't recommend these more.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment