March 29, 2016

Go To

1IMG_2977

1IMG_2965

1IMG_2967

1IMG_2947

1IMG_2905

1IMG_2959

1IMG_2942

looktab_dark
TopAnn Taylor • CardiganThe Limited • Pants:  BR • Necklace: Stella & Dot • Bag: Stella & Dot

The Limited Exact Stretch Pant has been my go-to work pant for YEARS. They are well documented across the blog and the collection I have amassed since 2010 is, ahem, nearing embarrassment. But I'm here to report that the new Banana Republic pants are pretty fantastic. I picked up the Avery style in black and quickly went back to pick them up in this blue color. They're a bit dressier than my Limited pants, almost a suiting quality to the fabric, but they are SO comfortable. Perfect when I need something a bit dressier.

What's your go-to work pant?
Share your favorite in the comments below. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment