April 1, 2016

Autism Awarness & The Holly Rod Foundation

Did you know April is Autism Awareness Month? One of the reasons, I signed up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist was to have a vehicle to partner with organizations who have a positive impact in our communities and lives. I've worked with non-profits in some shape or form since graduating from college. It's something I'm truly passionate about. 

I've been thinking about how to grow awareness and make an impact with Stella & Dot's Harmony Bracelet. In April, Stella & Dot partners with the HollyRod Foundation and gives 100% of the proceeds of this bracelet. This beautiful piece is $19 and looks amazing paired with any other bracelet in your wardrobe. They make great gifts, too!
S&D Austim Awareness - Holly Rod 3
My goal is to sell 1 Harmony Bracelet a day through the month of April. That’s not all, I'll also be raffling off the S&D rewards to those who purchase. So, who wants to shop and help a great cause?

S&D Austim Awareness - Holly Rod 1

If you have a cause that's close to your heart, let's connect! I try to at least 1 fundraiser per month and I'd love to talk to you about ways to give back.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment